Wh… Dave no.
This is serious fan art.
alright, first i wanna say that this isn’t me being like “here’s hardcore evidence backing up how canon johndave is and now you must fight me- here take this jousting pole or lance or whatever the fuck those things are don’t worry i already have your steed prepared i hope you’re read to gallop into a deadly fandom duel because neither of us will survive this without looking like douchelords”. it’s just these two boys are the kings of subtext and their dynamic is a complicated one that really appeals to me.
can you really even blame me come on their interactions are so dang cute
look at that easy breezy conversation flow
and they’re constantly looking out for each other too
or just thinking of one another in general
seriously guys read these birthday letters
fucking read that adorable shit
again, this isn’t me being an elitist asshole, but rather me taking a stab at defending myself for all the times people tell me this pairing is a load of malarkey
yes, i can easily see how people would say that they’re just good pals without romantic relations and i’m not saying that everyone should agree with me but
come on now
i’m not just pulling shit out of my ass over here
i didn’t make up all this cuteness
Ahhhh currently addicted to drawing Karkat smiling ;w; ♥ How cute.
Five jolly good reasons for me to ink/colour Agileo’s comic:
1) Cute as hell. Just look at that last panel.
2) Robros: my blog needs more of them. I love ‘em but no one’s asked for them!
3) 15 notes? Are you kidding me? The heck tumblr! If you ‘like-buttoned’ my coloured version, please, do the same for hers, I couldn’t have done this without her lines!
4) Two words. Alpha butt! Alpha. Butt.
5) I’m struggling my way through a frustrating artistic failslump atm. Can’t seem to draw any of my ideas or asks right, so I coloured instead =3
Thank you so much for letting me colour this, Agileo-101!
a young man stands in his awful fashion sense
why would you do that
now that tumblr lets me post larger gifs
i can finally post this masterpiece i made months ago
apparently my definition of “using time wisely” is making cats based off fictional characters on internet flash games :’-)